Many of our properties have hiking trails. All of our trails are maintained by volunteers and are open to the public for non-motorized vehicles.
- Asnebumskit Ridge
- Camp Kinneywood
- Henrickson Meadow and Anderson Extension
- Holbrook Trails
- North Street – White Oak Trail
- Oak Hill’s Trails
- Porcupine Hill and Potter Sanctuary
- Trout Brook and White Oak Trail
You can learn more about the history and ecology each of our properties here.
Looking for more trails in the area?
- Places to Hike in Greater Worcester (PDF)
- Mass Audubon – Eagle Lake
- Greater Worcester Land Trust Trails
- Wachusett Greenways Rail Trail
- Mid-State Trail
- Rutland State Park
- Leominster State Forest